HILYMI - A FireFall Army

Guild news. Posts in this forum are syndicated on the home page.

Moderator: Organizers

HILYMI - A FireFall Army

Postby CyberVic » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:13 pm

There's been ALLLLLL kinds of activity on these boards since the guild fell apart in WoW. Huge shocker. HILYMI as a guild might have worked, but there's no real cohesion in a generic "gaming" community unless we're all playing the same game(s). Well, ces le vis.

So for those who want to join me I will be playing FireFall a lot when I'm not working on miniatures. I reactivated the mumble server (10 person limit) in case people want to join me there. For those who don't know much about FireFall, visit http://www.firefallthegame.com. It's a first person shooter, skill based, free to play (yes really free to play) MMORPG which is more focused around dynamic and casual, pick up and play game play instead of regular scheduled game play.

I knew about this game since it was in closed beta and am one of the founders with the permanent resource and xp bonus for being a founder. I also reserved HILYMI as an army tag as a commander founder. For those who wish to join me let me know and I can give you an army invite. If people actually start playing the game, I'll put in more effort into making our website, gallery, etc all up to date and even skin it a bit to make it embrace the sci-fi nature of FireFall.

I will be livestreaming under the name CyberVicLive, (http://www.twitch.tv/CyberVicLive/) since Livistos is now dead, forever with World of Warcraft. I generally go by the name CyberVic everywhere non-wow always have and will continue to in FireFall. If you join the game, look for me by name CyberVic.

If people don't give a crap about FireFall and/or don't care about HILYMI, let me know either way please. If people do want to play FireFall but maybe under a different name or know an existing group let me know as well. I did a cursory scan of the army list and there's aren't many big armies yet. If you know people into shooters who want to join us, please refer them this way. For all those who played Tabula Rasa with us back in the day, please check out FireFall. It's everything TR was that was good and even better. Also, if you played the early beta, there is a LOT of new content and the dev team is now starting to release in stages more instanced based / keyed / unlockable content.
Livistos, Kurinos, Soriathus, Libros, Runtling, Cyculnos, Solarthias
Guild Leader of Hit it like you mean it since 2006
EASK - Explorer 100%, Achiever 47%, Socializer 33%, Killer 20%

Leaders establish the vision for the future and set the strategy for getting there; they cause change.
They motivate and inspire others to go in the right direction and they, along with everyone else, sacrifice to get there.
CyberVic
Community Leader

Re: HILYMI - A FireFall Army

Postby Jehosephat » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:13 pm

Well, was waiting for the new site to get going.

Not interested really in firefall, but I'll check it out at least.

What happened to the nights we were supposed to play on steam that sean was setting up?
Jehosephat
Co-Leader

Postby CyberVic » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:28 pm

Well it kinda never happened. As far as a "new" site, I did completely re-org the forums and mumble. Maybe 2 people a day (not including me) has logged into it on average... So yeah

Sent from my T-Mobile MyTouch 4G Smartphone
Livistos, Kurinos, Soriathus, Libros, Runtling, Cyculnos, Solarthias
Guild Leader of Hit it like you mean it since 2006
EASK - Explorer 100%, Achiever 47%, Socializer 33%, Killer 20%

Leaders establish the vision for the future and set the strategy for getting there; they cause change.
They motivate and inspire others to go in the right direction and they, along with everyone else, sacrifice to get there.
CyberVic
Community Leader

Postby Yoink » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:12 pm

im still lurking around
Yoink

Postby Viper » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:15 am

I jump in every so often to check things out and see whats going on but yeah not much buzz lately. I enjoyed what I got to play of TR and to be honest WoW is really getting old for me. Just got married so looking for something new that isnt schedule based since my hours are erratic atm. Might have to check this out although I have never been all that good at shooters.
Viperson - Member for Life PERMANENTLY.
Viper

Return to News